Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More Random Phone Pictures!



I just love going thru pictures I've taken on my phone. I never know what I will find on there! The quality isn't as great, but the subject matter is usually too funny! I have always have my phone by my side so I'm able to capture some of those zany moments that otherwise would be missed!
This is in Dad's RV. Camden was playing with Dad's cane and using it to sit on.

A rare picture of Mommy & Camden.
Camden's new DVD watching spot in my office.
On the way home after a long day at the pool. Camden is always so tired after a day in the sun, as you can tell by this pose.
Camden just loves his Roby. He picks it up and carries it to the middle of the room and then gets his cowboy hat to ride.
This particular day, he got engrossed watching a cartoon and just stood there holding Roby forever.
He has taken to throwing his hand up and down when he rides and yelling "Yehaw!" I know he got "Yehaw" from an Elmo DVD, but I have no clue where he learned to throw his hand around like he's riding a broncing bull!
This picture cracks me up! We were in Babies 'R Us and I had to use the restroom. I was delighted to find this "child minder" on the wall next to the baby changer! I strapped Cam in and he loved it! He didn't even cry when I closed the stall door and he couldn't see me anymore. I wish they had these everywhere!
Playing with his new cat piano before we even got home. He loves this toy.
Camden with all 3 of his lovies. Honestly, baby blue is his FAVORITE color! This is (left to right) Noma the penguin, Hippo, & Puppy (aka Dog but sounded like Duck). We got the penguin at the aquarium in Chattanooga. No idea why he started calling it Noma (sounds like NO MA). Now whenever he sees a penguis he yells "Noma! Noma!" Too funny. As for Puppy, Camden has called him Dog forever but when we came home from Vegas he had switched to Puppy. Go figure!
This is a Toy Story Tote Bag that one of his birthday presents came in. He was being silly one day wearing the bag on his head.
He kept running around the room with it on his head, of course, running into everything cause he couldn't see! What a silly kid!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...