Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana



Nana's birthday was a couple of weeks ago. We celebrated with lunch at Rosie's. YUM! FYI, that was her pick, not mine. Cam and I just happen to love Rosie's also. We had to get a balloon on the way in.
He is looking at the balloon. Daddy is holding it so I can get a picture.
Now he wants the balloon back. Naturally.
Check out his cute outfit! This is another one I made with Susan's help. I love it!
What a cutie pie!
He had to get another balloon on the way out. You know, one for each hand!
Then he started running in circles. This kid has so much energy!


Then he decided to run in circles around Nana. It always cracks me up when people say I don't have a Southern accent, cause I think I still do, and you can definitely hear it in this video.
We had a great birthday lunch with Nana. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...