Monday, June 8, 2009

Who does Camden look like?



Camden at 3 & 4 months


Camden at 5 & 6 Months

Brad at 3 1/2 months & 4 1/2 months


Melissa at 5 months & 6 months
Who do you think Camden looks like? I added a poll on the right so please vote. That includes all you lurkers out there (Sybil!). It's anonymous, but feel free to leave a comment with more detail! Can't wait to hear everyone's opinions. I will announce the results after I close the poll.
Good News Update:
I forgot to tell y'all, but I got Camden's lab results back a week ago Friday. He is not allergic to milk, or anything else they tested for! I'm very relieved, although I'm still mystified about why his face never cleared up. I'm starting to wonder if he is a slow healer/easy to scar. He has a couple of other places where he scratched his leg and gotten bitten by a bug several months ago and you can still clearly see the marks. We don't go to the dermatologist til the end of July so we won't find out anything else for a while. In the meantime, we have gone back to regular formula and introduced cheese & yogurt to his diet with no adverse effects.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...