Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trying on Easter Hats



Yesterday we shopping at Target. I was going to go to Publix, just to pick up peanut butter and bananas, but the parking lot was crazy crowded! So I asked Camden if he wanted to go to Publix or Target, not expecting him to answer, and he shouted "Target!" So off we went to Target. That's my boy! They had all the new Easter stuff out and all new stuff in the $ spot. We had lots of fun trying on hats and playing with toys.
Camden insisted on trying on the pink hat first.
Then he wanted to wear two hats!
Next he took a couple of pictures of me. This is the best one. Haha!
He wasn't really feeling the ladybug hat.
A bumblebee hat & bunny ears! Later he made me try on several hats, including a flower hat and frog hat. I got distracted with shopping and wore the silly flower hat around the store for about 20 minutes before I realized I still had it on!
On Tuesday, Jeanette, Max & Jenny and my Dad all came over. P-Pa was quickly recruited to read some books to Max & Camden. Cam was much more excited than he looks in this picture.
Yesterday, we ate lunch with Dad at Nothing but Noodles. Hippo was left in the car. When we got back in the car, Camden grabbed Hippo, gave him a hug and a kiss and said "I love you, Hippo!" So cute!

1 comment:

Grandma Cathy said...

Cam is a hat Man, so cute!!! Glad to you Richard too. Thanks!! For the pictures and Happy Anniversary to the both of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...