Friday, October 29, 2010

Baby Powder Uh Oh



We (mostly me) are still trying to get back into the swing of things after our extended beach vacation. The other day I was sitting in my office chair with my back to the room. Big mistake. I'm going to have to get a new desk so I can face out into the room, or else I am going to have to grow eyes in the back of my head. I thought you got those as soon as your baby was born??? Anyway, Camden was quiet for approximately 2 minutes, so I should have known he was getting in trouble. I turned around to find him with a baby powder bottle in hand, liberally talcing the entire dining room and office. When I yelled "Camden! No!" the first thing he did was throw the bottle down on the floor. Get rid of the evidence! He's been watching to many episodes of Cops! The second thing he did was say "No, No, Bad. I C (sorry)." He knew he was doing something bad! Then he proudly showed me everywhere he had poured the baby powder.
So proud of himself!
How did he get it on the back of his shirt???
All over the roller coaster...
Showing off again...

Look at that face!
On the car...
In the shopping cart...
In the hall, complete with footprints...
In Grandpa's chair...
All over the den & his toys...
On the sofa...
Still too cute to punish...
More footprints in the kitchen...
Even on top of the trash can!
And still more in the kitchen.

He hit 4 rooms in 2 minutes in with a tiny little bottle of baby powder. Fortunately (for me) Brad came home early that day so I had help cleaning up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...