Sunday, October 10, 2010

Toilet Paper & Full Moons



Well, I haven't been brave enough to start potty training, yet, but it's going to happen soon. Camden is really showing signs of being ready. Like playing with the toilet paper!
Yes, he unraveled a full roll of T.P. He did this 3 days in a row, in 2 different bathrooms.
And he's been taking of his diaper when it gets messy. Imagine my surprise when I saw this on them monitor one morning:
It's a full moon! He had just been playing in his crib, fully clothed, a few minutes before.
I took a picture of the monitor with my cell phone, so that's why it's so grainy.

When I went in his room, he had thrown away his dirty diaper , he had a new diaper in his hand, and he was very upset and showed me where he had peed a little bit on the rug. He had been trying to clean it up with a kleenex. I helped him put his new diaper on and we cleaned the rug together and I assured him that it was all okay. We have had a couple of other similar experiences lately. Yes, I think we will be potty training very soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...