Friday, February 4, 2011

Camden Funnies



On a recent trip to Walmart, Camden claimed it was nap time. So he lay down in the cart and made me cover him with the blanket. Of course this only lasted a few minutes, but it was still cute.
2011-01-06 11.57.59

A couple of funny things:
Camden has started "requesting" that I sing along with the radio in the car. "Sing, Mommy, Sing!" Is what he tells me. He's picky about the songs though. The first one he requested I sing along to was Sweet Soul Sister by Train. He sang along too, the Hey, Hey parts. The second song the next day was Adam Lambert's Whattaya want from me. Too funny. He also sang along with that song. Most recently, he wanted me to sing Don't Stop Believing by Journey. I thought that was pretty funny cause it's not something we hear often in the car. As hard as I try, I just can't get him interested in two of my current favorites, DJ Got Us Falling in Love, by Usher, and Just a Dream by Nelly.
Here's a Video of him directing all of us to sing "ABC's" in Colorado.


Paula aka Nana aka Nena confessed that she taught Camden to say "Oh Well."
Camden has been talking about hotdogs lately. This confused Brad & I because we never feed him hotdogs or eat them ourselves at home. I finally figured it out he learned it from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Goofy says "Hot Dog!" all the time.
Camden likes to tell us when he's crying. As if we didn't notice by all the dramatic tears and wails. He usually cries for a few seconds, then stops, with big crocodile tears in his eyes, and proclaims, "Camden crying!" What a ham.
He is getting pretty manipulative. One example: If he wants something he will say "Elmo's World? (wants to watch Sesame Street) Okay? Okay!" So he asks the questions then gives himself permission! He does this a lot!
Camden loves Dum Dum suckers. He calls them Pops, short for Lollipops. We keep a bag in the pantry, out of reach. A couple of days ago I was in the laundry room and I heard Camden asked Brad for a Pop. Brad told him No. So Camden pushed Brad out of the room into the Den, told him to "Stay Here!" and then came and got me to ask me for a Pop! What a smart little stinker!

I know I have more funny stories to share but that's all I can think of at the moment.
We are potty training and it's going okay. Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for us!

1 comment:

Grandma Cathy said...

Thanks for all the great pictures and comments of my little Man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...