Monday, December 15, 2008

The Great Escape



Camden woke up extra early this morning (7am), so after I gave him his breakfast bottle, I put him in his swing in hopes that he would take a nap. I then went into the next room for half an hour or so. At first he cried & cried, but then he settled down, and only cried sporadically. He occasionally cries in his sleep so I was not alarmed. Imagine my surprise when I was walking through the den to the kitchen and looked down to see this! I had not strapped Camden in, and he had someone managed to slide down his swing and got stuck, half in the swing, and half on the floor. I'm not sure how long he had been like that, but he really didn't seem to mind! Needless to say, Camden is so heavy now that the swing was not moving with him in that position.Now we know to always strap him in the swing! I'm sure this will be the first of many escape attempts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...