Monday, January 12, 2009

Melissa's Birthday



My Birthday is on Christmas Eve. If that isn't unusual enough, my mom's birthday was the day before, Dec. 23rd. She passed away in January of '08, so this was our first birthday/Christmas celebration without mom. We missed her a lot. Anyway, since my birthday is the day before Christmas, we decided to have a party a couple of days earlier, on the 22nd. Thanks to everyone who came out to the Scene and helped me celebrate! It was great fun! I know you come here to see & read about Camden, so I won't bore you with all the pictures, but here is just a couple from that night. Oh, I'm sure y'all are dying to know, so I will just come out and admit that I turned 36 this birthday!
On my actual birthday, we went to dinner at Grille 29. That place is delicious! Next time you go, be sure to ask for Orileo. He was a great waiter. Camden did really well except, true to his nature, as soon as our steaks arrived, he wanted to eat, too! Dad & Brad swapped out eating and feeding, since it was my special day! Thanks! Brad said next time we want to eat there he will definitely get a babysitter so he can enjoy his steak while it is hot!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Melissa! I know having Camden with you this year made it a great one.

Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...