Friday, January 9, 2009

Pre-Christmas Activities



I'm back! It has been a very busy few weeks with birthdays, Christmas, New Year's and grandma visits. I have been so busy I haven't even had time to take down the Christmas tree, much less blog! Hopefully, I will be able to catch up over the next few days. Here's a few pictures from the week before Christmas.
In the first, we had Camden dressed up to go Brad's company Christmas party. This was pretty much how Camden looked all night. Brad and I were at a loss when Camden cried during the whole party. He is not afraid of strangers, and generally very well behaved in public. I later decided that he did not like that outfit. It was the first time he had worn it and a much stiffer fabric than he was used to. I have to admit, Camden looks pretty cute when he is screwing up his face to cry. He has the biggest pouty lip you have ever seen! I have yet to get that particular picture, but this one is still pretty funny.This picture is from later that same night, in comfy clothes, with his new stuffed puppy dog he received at the party. As you can see, the puppy is as big as Camden!
This is a cute one eating out at Longhorn. This might be the last time we get to eat out with Camden for awhile: soon after we went to the Olive Garden, and Camden was not having it! It was just a week later and Camden cried so much we had to leave! That was the first time Brad and I have been truly embarrassed by our screaming baby! I'm sure there will be many more embarassing moments to come. Welcome to parenthood!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...