Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Merry Christmas!



We had a nice, low-key Christmas. We sat around in our pj's and ate snack food. Thanksgiving is always such a big production, I like to just take it easy on Christmas and enjoy my family. Plus, I am usually recovering from Birthday celebrating! Camden, being only 4 1/2 months old, really didn't know what was going on. He actually slept through most of the present unwrapping. Since he is so young we just got him a few cloths and books for Christmas. He already has every baby entertainer, and he's still too young for toys. He actually already has a lot of toys that he's not playing with, yet. I'm told that next year will be a different story altogether, and I believe them! My first purchase after Christmas was shatterproof ornaments for our tree next year!

This is one of those soft books with lift up flaps that I got for Camden. Brad had to drape the book over Camden's head because there were two pictures on the package of babies playing with the book like this! Camden already loves this book.

This is an adorable little coverall I found online from the University of New Mexico. Their mascot is the Lobos! This is outfit says "I'm a Little Lobo!"

Camden modeling one of his Christmas outfits. So cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...