Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper



We had to make another trip to the Dollar Tree because Camden's first Fireman's hat broke.
While we were there, he decided to load up on cleaning supplies
Scrub brushes, Dish Scrubbers, Mini Brooms & Dust pans...
This kid loves to clean! I have NO idea where he gets this from - certainly not from me!
Camden is fascinated with the dishwasher.
He climbed up there all by himself when my back was turned to put away dishes.
Anytime the dishwasher is open he runs over to it and puts his sippy cup in it. He is so helpful!

3 comments:

kjg said...

omgoodenss! Those dishwashing pics are adorable! :)

Lisa-Jo Baker said...

We have that EXACT same hat from Dollar Tree. My boys LOVE it too! (and we have gone through MANY of them! ;)

Rhonda said...

Camden,

Can you come help your cousin out? I desperately could use your skills. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...