Friday, November 13, 2009

Camden Hearts Maddie



This is Camden watching Sesame Street. Riveted. It is extremely hard to get Cam's attention when he is watching Sesame Street.

Until I clicked on this video of  Maddie making her noise on my phone.  It completely caught Cam's attention! He was mesmerized by Maddie!



Then he had to show off his noise making skills. He learned how to make an Indian noise while patting his mouth. I finally figured out he was imitating my yawning noises when I read his Hey! Wake Up! book. I wish I had this on video, but it is getting harder and harder to capture Cam Cam in pictures or video.




Thank you, Heather, for sharing this sweet memory of your beautiful daughter. I know Binky will treasure these pictures and videos of her big sister. I wish we had this kind of treasury to teach Camden about his big sister, Carsyn.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...