Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Escape Artist



Updated: I realized my pictures were too big & were cutting off Camden's face! I resized the pictures so you can see his expressions!
Camden has a new trick. We have recently begun putting him in timeout when he is bad. His timeout is in his pack 'n play that he takes naps in. Apparently Brad put him in timeout the other day, and not 2 seconds later Camden reappeared at Brad's side. It seems he figured out how to crawl out of the pack 'n play using the diaper changer.

The other day I caught him in the act. He was already laying on the diaper changing when I went in the play room with my camera.
IMG_1902

IMG_1903

IMG_1904

IMG_1905

IMG_1906

IMG_1907

IMG_1908
Pretty neat trick for a 22 month old. My heavens, we are still 2 months away from the terrible twos! I can only imagine what that will bring!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I'm fairly certain the terrible twos can start by 12 months. Maybe we're just ahead of the game!

He sure is crafty! I meant to tell you that I loved your pics from the last couple of posts. Camden's looking a lot less like a baby these days.

Grandma Cathy said...

Cam never saw you taking his picture escaping!!!! What was his reactions when he saw you???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...