Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So You Wanna Be a Cowboy, Baby



You may have noticed that Camden has an ever growing hat collection. So when I saw a cowboy hat at Walmart the other day, I couldn't resist. You may have also noticed that more often than not, Camden recruits his elders to wear the hats.
Here for your enjoyment, is Brad wearing the cowboy hat, and the flashy new shades.
IMG_1909

IMG_1910

IMG_1911

This was the closest I got to actually getting a picture of Camden in the cowboy hat. Maybe next time.
IMG_1912
I did get a video of Camden wearing the hat & sunglasses. Halfway through I turned on the light so you can actually see him.

1 comment:

Grandma Cathy said...

Now we did a pony ride!!!!
Maybe some boots??
Just toooo cute in the cowboy hat and sunglasses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...