Tuesday, July 21, 2009

11 Months




Camden turned 11 months old a week ago Sunday. So I'm a little late with this post. Oops! And these are probably the worst pictures ever. Oops again! At least I tried, right? Okay, so I didn't put that much effort into it. What can I say? I'm a busy mom! I did go to the effort to put Camden in this super cute outfit and sit him up in his chair. Perhaps the playroom was not the best setting,what with the toys scattered everywhere and all that light coming in the window. So you will just have to pretend that I am a much more talented photographer than these pictures indicate. Even Camden was not feeling the love during this photo shoot. You can tell he is a little less than excited. Oh well. What's a girl to do? This little outfit had legs and feet made of rick rack that dangled off the front. Camden thought that was very interesting. Also, you can see his new favorite toy: a plastic straw. He loves straws of all kinds and will steal them at every opportunity. I swear I don't know why we buy this kid real toys! 
He looks like he's about to cry in this shot. Probably because he has to suffer through this impromptu and hasty photo shoot.
Jasper has walked in the room and captured his attention.
Now he has decided he's leaving, probably to chase the cat.
Oh wait, what is this? My clothes have feet attached!
I've still got a hold of these chicken feet and my trusty straw, but I'm still not going to look at you or, heaven forbid, smile! Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Susan@Success/Fail DIY Projects said...

Yay! The chicken suit we got at market. Looks so cute on him. His hair is really growing nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...