Thursday, July 30, 2009

Money, Money, Money



Yesterday, while I was in the office and someone was supposed to be in the playroom, I suddenly heard "Kaching, chang, ching, clang, clang, ching!"
I instantly knew that someone had made their escape and was raiding the change jar.
Yes, our change jar does look a lot like a Vlassic pickle jar. No, I did not let someone eat a penny.
"Uh oh! I have been caught with my hand in the penny jar!"
"I don't care. I think it's funny! I'm going to wrinkle up my nose and snort like a pig!"
"What else can I get into? This is boring me now."

And as I was typing this post, I heard another cling clang clang noise. Someone had pulled down a plastic glass of water, spilled it across two rooms, and had the glass captured and rolling around in the bottom of his walker. I think someone needs to change his name to Hurricane Harry!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...