Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes



Camden's new obsession is shoes! We have a shoe caddy by the garage door to try to keep the shoe situation under control. After I removed several items from around the house that little hand were getting into, Camden discovered the shoe caddy while in his walker. He spent a good 20 minutes pulling out every shoe he could reach. He collected several under his walker. He also got into the drawer cubbies next to the shoe rack. I finally had to turn it sideways so he couldn't pull the drawers and all their contents out.


A couple of days later, Camden made his way to the shoe rack without his walker. I put him on the floor in the playroom, and found him by the shoe rack a few minutes later. I'm not sure if he rolled or crawled there, but it was a pretty good distance.

On the right are the drawers I had to turn sideways.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...