Friday, September 18, 2009

Labor Day Weekend ~ A Little Late



I just realized I never posted any pictures from Labor Day weekend. We really didn't do much. We grilled out at the pool Friday night. Saturday the pool was closed so we hung out at home and watched football. Sunday we went to see a fun band at the pool. And Monday we hung out at my Dad's house all day. Pretty low key. But I did get some cute pics of Brad & Camden at the pool Friday night. If you are wondering why you don't see as many pictures of the two of them together, it's because Brad is very uncooperative. He usually ends up looking like this:
"Hey Lady! Quit taking my picture!"
This is the classic Camden signal that means "I'm tired. Please let me take a nap." However, he will only sleep in a pack 'n play or his crib. So napping on the fly is a bit of a problem.
Thumb sucking and hair twirling. Does it get any sweeter?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: So stinkin' cute!
Buckets and Balls ~ two favorites.
Granddaddy & Camden
Hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...