Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Camden the Explorer



Camden has been finding his way into EVERYTHING! His new thing is exploring the upstairs and climbing the stairs everytime my back is turned. Yesterday he climbed the stairs twice while I wasn't looking. Don't worry, we finally got a gate installed at the bottom of the stairs last night. Camden wasn't too happy about that this morning. I am still trying to find a gate that will work at the top of our stairs. Our particular staircase presents several challenges. That is on my to-do list today. I am very proud of Brad for installing the gate last night. He displayed some mad power tool skills, even if he did install it backwards.
Yesterday, Camden discovered Mommy's makeup. My makeup bag was sitting on top of a magazine on the bathroom counter that he pulled down.
Hmm, eyeshadow. Interesting.
Who me? I'm not doing anything!
Okay, I'll put it all back in the bag.
And take it out again. In, out, in, out. I better leave it all here so Mommy can make herself pretty!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...