Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome Baby Tessa Grace!



My friends Tamitha & John welcomed their sweet baby girl, Tessa Grace, on Sunday, Oct.4.

She is so tiny! She weighs 5 pounds, 10 ounces. For reference, Camden weighed 9 pounds, 1 ounce and had a huge head! I cannot get over how small Tessa's head is! She is so precious!
Camden, on the other hand, was less than thrilled. When I held her up next to him for a photo op, he pushed her away! Hmm, could this be a touch of jealousy? See his little hand pushing her? Thank goodness she's light as a feather and I had a good grip on her!
It was naptime for Camden so he was pretty tired. He did really love playing with her big Baby Girl balloon. I guess the balloon was a lot more exciting to him than a tiny sleeping baby who was getting all the attention!
Tessa Grace, welcome to the world! You are going to love your parents! And don't worry, I'm sure Camden is going to want you to be his girlfriend before long!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...