Saturday, March 14, 2009

7 Months Old!



I cannot believe that Camden is already 7 months old. My, how time flies! It has been 7 months of bliss. Well, the first month was mostly a fog of recovering from surgery & adapting to a new born, but the rest has been wonderful! Camden is doing something new every day & he is such a joy! Every day just gets better and better!
My two handsome men!

So much to see at Buffalo Wild Wings!

Camden really had a field day with these coasters. So fun to wave them in the air, bang them on the table & chew on them!
Yummy! Camden loves to put everything he gets his hands on in his mouth these days, but paper products are his favorite!
"Kansas is going to the final four!"
Camden loves to stand up. He can push up with his legs into a standing postion.
He is getting so tall!

This face cracks me up. I think he was mad because he was hungry. I think he looks like Cartman from Southpark. What do you think?


This is a neat party trick: cramming your fist in your mouth!

Before Camden was born, Brad & I used to spend a lot of time at Buffalo Wild Wings drinking beer & playing trivia. A fellow trivia player, Vandy, is showing Camden how to play.

My Little Elmo, fresh from a bath.

"I always feel like somebody's watching me!"
Brad & I really get a kick out of the new Geico commercials. I found this red super ball with eyes in our kitchen drawer, and Brad promptly had to stage this picture. He's so funny!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...