Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day at the Park



Yesterday was such a pretty day we decided to go up to Monte Sano State Park and check out the playground. Brad got off early from work so he was able to come with us. We had a good time enjoying the scenery and watching other kids play on playground. And of course, seeing Camden's first experience on the swings & seesaw.


Camden on Brad's shoulders. Right after this picture, Camden projectile spit-up. He has really gotten Brad good several times in the last week. Fortunately, I stepped back just in time.

Camden's first time on the swings. He liked it!

When I was holding Camden on the swings, he was fascinated with the chains.

As I was holding Camden in my lap he was playing with his rattle. When I looked down, he had managed to stick his foot through it!

On the seesaw. Camden thought this was the best! He loves to go up and down. He just laughs & laughs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...