Sunday, March 15, 2009

Camden has TWO TEETH!



"Look Dad, I have teeth!"I cannot believe it! Camden has cut two teeth! His front bottom incisors! I could not believe my eyes when I saw something white in Camden's mouth as his was jumping in his jumperoo. So like any good Mom, I immediately stuck my finger in his mouth, and sure enough, not one, but TWO teeth were poking through his bottom gum. One is sticking out a little further than the other, but I think they both came in today. Camden has not been fussy, but he has been sleeping a LOT lately. He also has not been eating us much the last couple of days. This would also explain the HUGE amounts of drool we've been seeing. We just laugh as it comes streaming out of Camden's mouth like a river. I feel like getting teeth is such a huge milestone. I never thought I would be the type of Mom who doesn't want her baby to grow up, but I SO AM! I admit tears welled up in my eyes and I got a huge lump in my throat when I realized my baby had teeth! Of course,I was also sad that Brad won't get to see this big milestone til he gets home on Thursday. He left for Israel yesterday. We miss you, Brad!
Look closely and you will see two whitesh nubs front & center on his bottom gum. You wouldn't think so, but it's actually really hard to get a picture inside a baby's mouth. I swear he has teeth in there!
Of course, Camden has his moments, but 90% of the time he is the happiest baby you've ever seen. He rarely fusses unless he is hungry, poopy or tired. What an angel.

Everything is so funny to Camden. Hearing him laugh is the best sound in the world.

Camden in his bumbo playing with blocks. You can see his a good grip on the red & black one on the right. The others he was knocking off the tray as soon as I stacked them up there. He only paused long enough to ham it up for the camera.

Camden has learned to play peek-a-boo. He has gotten really good at it, and he thinks it is so funny! What a sweet baby!

PEEK-A-BOO!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...