Saturday, May 9, 2009

Brad's Birthday



Brad was invited to play in an Alabama Foundation golf tournament at The Ledges on his birthday. Nick Saban was on hand to mix and mingle & give a speech.
Here Brad is offering Nick a few coaching tips. Brad assures me that Nick started taking notes right after this picture was taken.
Brad's team along with Cindy Gray & Coach Saban


Brad's birthday was April 23rd. This was a present from my Dad.Yes, this is how Brad really acts all the time.
Wow, what could it be? A subscription to Martha Stewart Living?
Hmmm, I'm not sure this is really for me...it's a little too small...
But wait, it fits this little guy just right!
Happy Birthday, Daddy! Thanks for my present!
After playing in the golf tournament, Brad met us at BWW for a birthday beer.
Somebody is eating my birthday card!
If you listen carefully, you can hear Camden wishing Daddy a Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...