Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tickle Me Elmo or Make Me Scream Elmo?




DSC02925, originally uploaded by Cam Cam Mom.

We had an Elmo themed birthday party. This is a TMX Elmo Live that I bought when it first hit the shelves in Fall '06. We opened it up and used it for decoration at the party. As you can see here, Camden did NOT like Elmo. I think the movement really scared him. We eventually had to hide him because Camden would start crying when he just saw Elmo, not when Elmo was turned on. Poor Guy. This was at the end of the party and it had been a long day for Camden.

I'm still trying to figure out this Flickr thing. I think if I ever figure it out, it will make uploading pics to the blog much, much faster. I will do another post with highlight pics from the party, but if you click on this picture, it will take you to my Flickr stream with all the birthday party pics. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...