Friday, August 28, 2009

Giggle Monster



Come on ride the train, the choo choo train!  Ha! Now you will have the song stuck in your head all day! This is the Alpha Train, Camden's birthday present from his Nana. 
Now whenever I am sitting in my office chair at the computer, this is what greets me:
The Cam Man has really taken Peek-a-boo to a whole new level. He likes hiding under sheets and blankets that are big enough to cover his whole body. He sits there and giggles and screams with laughter. He can pull the sheet off by himself, and he can cover us up too!
Hiding is so funny! Enjoy the laughter!

This is what I was talking about a few days ago; Cam Cam escaping from his bedroom. He wasn't as enthusiastic as usual in this video, but you get the idea. He didn't turn around and look for me at all! I will have to try to capture it again. He can really book it when he is crawling now! 

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Well deep down south where we play this game...
Oh, sorry, I was commenting. :-)
That Camden is too cute with his peek a boo! Isn't it funny how you see other kids doing that and you think, what the heck is the appeal? And then yours love it! So cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...