Friday, August 14, 2009

Stay Tuned...

























Please pardon my absence. I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  
You may select your favorite excuse explaining my lack of posts:
  • I have been experiencing technical and internet difficulties.
  • I don't know how to use Flickr. Or even how to spell Flickr.
  • I was planning a birthday party for a 1 year old.
  • I was hosting a birthday party for a 1 year old.
  • I am exhausted from all the planning and hosting of said birthday party.
  • I now have a 1 Year Old (!) who does not want to nap.
  • I have been working on Dinner by Design stuff.
  • I have been preparing for the Melissa George Miracle Bash.
  • I am exhausted. Did I mention that?
  • I am asleep.
So in summary, I suck. I promise to get some new pictures up soon! The party was fabulous and we have tons (87 to be exact) of pictures and tons of video (I haven't even seen it all)! So please continue to wait with baited breath. The pictures of Camden eating his birthday cake are well worth the wait!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I'm amazed that you find time to blog at all with a little one and a business! lol

I am really enjoying the pictures and getting to know William's cousin (even if it is only in the blog world!} Hopefully, we will meet someday. :-)Thought I would stop lurking and say HI.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...