Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Preview of What's To Come





Since we were out of yogurt this morning, I thought I would let Camden try sponge cake for breakfast. It is too on the food pyramid! He'd already eaten a bushel of blueberries, so it was a nutritional breakfast. Anyway, I thought the sponge cake would be good practice for his smash cake at his birthday party. Cam did not hesitate to dive right into the sponge cake. He had shoved half of it in his mouth before I could even pick up the camera. No lie! You can see the other half on his bib. He destroyed this cake in mere minutes, and then was picking up the crumbs!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! You might need to push that tray up to him a little further!!

Susan@Success/Fail DIY Projects said...

Looks like he might need his tray pushed up a lot closer!! Ha ha ha really liked that cake.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the party pictures! I hope it was a "smashing" success. I had a great time meeting you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...