Thursday, December 3, 2009

Reindeer Outfit



My friend Susan made this awesome Reindeer outfit for Camden! Isn't it the cutest thing ever? I just love it.
I took this pictures first thing in the morning, but Camden was too busy playing to pose for me.
And I didn't grab the camera (or a bib!) quick enough - as you can see he had already drooled all over his shirt.
"Aw, Mom, can't you stop taking my picture already and just let me play?"


It's a little hard to tell with these high-quality photos, but Camden's name is embroidered in the red ball next to Rudolph. Such a cute holiday outfit for a little boy! I Thank you, Susan for making this adorable outfit for Camden. Susan has her own web boutique & makes all kinds of cute outfits for girls & boys! You visit her boutique, Sara Says here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...