Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving '09



Okay here's the few random pictures I took on Thanksgiving. How did I not get a family photo? Too busy cooking, eating, cleaning, reading the sales ads & watching football, I guess!
Also, I didn't get a picture of my Dad or Brad's Dad!
Of course the highlight of the meal was watching the Cuteness. Everybody was trying to take a picture of him at the same time!
"Y'all are so funny!"
We were delighted to have Amanda & Paul join us.
Before the meal, Camden got mad when Nana left the room and he was trapped in the highchair.
Still mad, but look at the beautiful table.
The Cuteness being funny.

One of the most fun things we did on Thanksgiving was play Football Bingo. I found the bingo cards on the Family Fun website. They had 2 versions, one for the parade and one for football. We didn't get to watch the parade but we certainly watched football! We didn't have prizes, but everybody really got into the hunt for items on the bingo card. I highly recommend playing this. It would make a fun game while watching your favorite College Bowl Game or the Super Bowl!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. I don't think I even have to tell you what I'm most thankful for this year, but I will anyway: My wonderful family & my amazing baby boy Camden!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...