Wednesday, March 17, 2010

All Done



The other day we ate lunch at the snack bar in Target. (Hello, my name is Melissa and I'm addicted to Target!)

This was a fun experience for us. Camden really enjoyed sitting in the big people chair and watching all the people going by.

He also loved his Icee!

Friday night we went to the PoBoy Factory to get boiled crawfish. They were out (er, the crawfish bit it) so Cam had to figure out what else he wanted to eat. He was very impressed with the new menus.

This is from a couple of days ago. Cam was feeding himself while I unloaded the dish washer. He started telling me "All done!" and make the sign without any prompting from me! His vocabulary is really picking up the past week or so.
And lest you think we are really cool and with-it parents teaching our baby sign language, let me be the first to tell you this is the only sign we ever taught him. It was the only one we could remember!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...