Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Swinging & Sliding



I already told you about the dead swing we had in the backyard. Well, I had been wanting to get Camden a babyswing forever, but just didn't have anything to hang it from. Finally, it occurred to me that I could hang it from the swing frame. Duh, right? Cam loves his new swing!

I also insisted (much to Brad's dismay) that we get him a slide for the backyard. We don't have any parks nearby and I want Camden to be able to play outside as much as the weather permits.
I think he likes the new slide, too!
He loves looking thru the windows, especially if somebody is on the other side looking at him!

He hasn't quite figured out the slide part, yet. He keeps trying to climb up the slide!
"You want me to do what?"
Getting a great big hug from Daddy.
Cam loves to for Brad to swing him around in circles. This kid has no fear!
Cam also loves to be upside down!

I think the new backyard toys are a great addition. We have been using them as much as possible!

1 comment:

Grandma Cathy said...

Will have to call him NO FEAR CAM CAM!!! Looks like he likes the outside. With the fenced in yard, what a perfect place for him to play. Miss U All!! Kisses and hugs for my little man.
Thanks again for all the pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...