Monday, March 22, 2010

Random Pics




More random pictures...in effort to get caught up on blogging...
This was down at the store. Cam loved to climb on these wire shelves.
On a side note, we sold the store a couple of weeks ago.
Cam with his Nana, Paula.
Amanda, Brad & I at a hockey game a few weeks ago.


Camden is obsessed with stickers. I took this with my phone so that's why it's so blurry. It's from several weeks ago. He had just started sticking them on his clothes.
We had a little fun with Jasper one night.
We stuffed him Camden's new grocery cart.
This is where he usually likes to hang out, on top of Dad's chair.
We went to look at Christmas lights one night. I made Brad drive us all the way out to Harvest to see this display. Cam was having a little fun driving.

2 comments:

Maria said...

First of all, you are a blogging machine!! I'm amazed at all you've been able to post all at once. Secondly,you're social life blows me away. The places you go and the experiences you give Camden are fantastic. Good for you! I feel so boring when I read your blog. :)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

LOVE the cat in the cart. Hysterical! And had no idea you sold the shop. I'll get the details soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...