Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Favorites



www.theothermama.com.png

Today I met my friend Cathy and her daughter Sophie at the Kids' Place playground. It was our first time to go there. Camden loved just hanging around:


Literally, this kid would hang around all day long! I cannot believe how strong he is. I don't think it's normal! Ha! As soon as his arms give out and he drops down, he reaches up and says "UP! UP! UP!" He is tireless.

They had a mini zip line that he really loved. I had to swing him back and forth on it about 20 times. It was about 5 feet off the ground so I held onto his waist the hold time. Therefore, no picture. Maybe next time.

Here's Sophie walking across the rubber bridge.

Camden had a lot of fun chasing after Sophie...


And checking out new things...

And bouncing on the rubber bridge...
And just playing.

After the playground we stopped by Fresh Market to pick up some sushi. Camden decided to push the buggy for me.
Very helpful, but also very scary since we were in the wine section. We had one close call- I caught a bottle with my foot. Ow!

I made a hasty exit from that section and Cam pulled the buggy over to the frozen food aisle.

Then he spun it around in circles while I checked out the low cal ice cream. (ha!)


I think I got some skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and some raspberry sorbet, but I'm not sure. I had to just grab it and toss it in the buggy when Camden decided to run circles around the chip aisle. He grabbed a bag of chips every time he ran past them and then threw them in the buggy every time he passed it. I had to put a lot of items back. Shopping with Camden is always an interesting experience. I think next time we better stick to Target and I'll go to Fresh Market by myself!

These are my favorite things from today so I'm linking up to Hillary's Friday Favorites at The Other Mama.

3 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I love that park so much and we never get to go over there! We'll have to come with you next time! And I can't believe Camden is so big and swinging by himself now!! WOW!!!

Rachel B said...

Cute park pics and I love and miss Fresh Market. I had one near me when I lived in Florida and mmmm, it was so wonderful. I was addicted to their dessert section, how could you not be.

Jennifer Young said...

What a lovely park! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't wait for a stretch of warm weather and getting to the park.

YAY!! I can finally talk to someone about Fresh Market! They just opened one near my office (in PA). They have the most amazing chocolate rugalach from the bakery. You must try it, if you haven't already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...