Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Adorable Valentines



Cam's got his holidays mixed up! We found this adorable St. Paddy's day hat at (where else?) the $spot in Target and he loves it! He wears it all the time! Cam really has a thing for pencils. He was also stealing my automatic pencils while I was trying to do my daily crossword, so when I saw these cute V Day pencils in the $spot I snatched them up. Cam now has more pencils (unsharpened) than he can shake a stick at! Ha!

This is just a cute pic of Cam on his Elmo airplane. Yes, that is apparently the new home for our vacuum cleaner. No, I do not vacuum. Ever. Yes, Brad did use it recently to vacuum up an entire bag of rice that I may or may not have spilled when I melted the bag on a hot stove eye. It definitely would have been easier to sweep up the rice, but our dustpan is missing in action. Or inaction, as the case may be. Oh dear, I'm not sounding like a very good housekeeper, am I?
Hopefully the following cute pics of the Cam man will distract you from my woeful housekeeping. Cam opening his presents: He got stickers! Stickers are his new passion. We have sticker parties all the time. In fact, I have a permanent Elmo sticker on my yoga pants. It's very motivating!

Look at the adorable shirt I made him! Yes, I MADE it!!

Does it get any cuter than this? I think not!


"Hey Lady! What's with the CRAZY EYES?!" (You got nothing on me, Katie!)
Um, so I'm gonna go with I was trying to make Cam smile for the picture. Fail.

Then I tried tickling him. Success!

More tickling. More cuteness. Couldn't you just die from the cuteness?

I had a romantic dinner out with my 3 Valentines: My Dad, My Husband, & My Son!
We went to our usual Sunday night spot, Ol El Meca. Cam loves the fancy waterfall!
Hmm... I just realized Cam looks a little drunk in this pic.

At the end of the evening I realized that I didn't get a picture of my sweetheart, so we did a self-portrait. I love how I wore red for Valentine's Day and he wore green so we look very Christmas-y. Why don't men know to color coordinate for holidays?

It was a wonderful day with my 3 special guys!

2 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for the comment! I know what you mean about finding random blogs through other blogs. Your little man is a cutie too!

Grandma Cathy said...

Awesome shirt!!!! Way to go Melissa. Thanks for my fix!! was having withdrawals of my little Man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...