There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



We went downtown to watch the parade today. Brad was able to take off from work and join us. What a treat!

"Here's looking at you, Mommy!"

Waiting for the parade to start. Where is it?

Still waiting....


Check out those sweet-ass pants & bib I made for Camden! I betcha didn't believe me when I told you I was going to make him some pants! Ha! Brad was pretty jealous, but I didn't have enough material (or know-how) to make him some pants.

My two handsome leprechauns.

Cam racked up on goodies from the parade walkers. He got a grape lollipop, candy, a carnation, coloring pages, beads and other little goodies.

The family portrait. Brad and I both have on green shirts under our coats/sweatshirts.


Me & Dad - I had to coax him out of the car. It was too chilly for his old bones - and my feet.

This is my first cousin William and his daughter, Rachel and granddaugher, Maddie. I think that makes Maddie Camden's 1st cousin twice removed, or else his 2nd cousin, or gee, I have no idea. We'll just say they're cousins and leave it at that! Maddie is 6 months younger than Camden. This was the first time they met. Rachel's mom (William's wife), Rhonda, has a blog, too. You can see their whole family over there.

After the parade, Brad had to go back to work, but Dad and Camden and I headed over to the Picadilly to get some corned beef & cabbage. Camden had some chocolate pudding.

Proof that really am wearing green today:

Camden got mad when I wouldn't let him run back into the mall. He laid down in the floor on his back and just stared at me. Then when I tried to get him up he crumpled at my feet. (Yes, my feet were freezing at the parade and I did regret my decision to wear flip flops!)

Cam had done this a couple of times now so I'm worried he's getting a head start on the terrible twos. It wasn't really a tantrum, because he was crying, just laying on the floor refusing to cooperate. Lord help us all.
I hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

So fun to actually meet you, Camden and your dad yesterday!
Cam and maddie are second cousins once removed. I did a study on cousins once because no one here ever heard of the once removed thing so I had to know how it all worked :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...