Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crafts



Camden & I drove down to Birmingham on New Year's Day to spend the weekend with my best friend Susan and her family. We did some fun crafts and sewing projects while we were there. I had been wanting to make crayons for awhile so peeled, broke & sorted 5 boxes of crayons.

Katie

Sara

All the pretty colors

Help! I'm melting!

The final result! So cool!

The bottoms (which were the tops while baking) were pretty ugly looking, but I think that's normal. I guess we could have cut it off, but we didn't think of that.

All stacked up!
All in all, this was a fun project and I would definitely do it again!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What an awesome idea! I have never seen this before - I love it! I've heard of doing something like this with soap shavings, but I always thought that was kind of gross (lol) but this is totally cool. :o) What was the temp you used? Are the muffin tins ruined now for food?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...