Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Birthday



I turned 37 on Christmas Eve. Boo. I am getting closer to 40 and I DON'T LIKE IT! I did have a great birthday with my family, though.

I think Camden has really been taking his new Elmo Can Use the Potty Video to heart:

Now if I can just get him to use his Elmo Potty instead of his shape sorter bucket!

I really wanted Rosie's for my birthday dinner, but they were closed. Something about spending time with their loved ones on Christmas Eve. Blah, blah, blah. Don't they know it's my birthday!?! So we ended up at Outback. It was super yummy. Here's me & Dad.

My two handsome guys!
Before we went out to eat I got to open presents! Check out these awesome boots my dad bought me! Okay, so I may have picked them out, but he approved!

I have been wanting a cute ladies BoSox t-shirt & this one is perfect! I may have picked this out, too. ;-)


No birthday would be complete without my own personal bottle of Goldschlager!
Earlier in the day, my bestie Leslie, her daughter Lala (Laurel) & her fiancee Josh came to visit.

I was just out of the shower so my hair was still wet. I was so excited to have visitors on my birthday! It's pretty rare since people always want to hang out with their families on Christmas Eve. Blah, blah, blah. Don't they know it's my birthday!?!
My most precious gift!
Happy Birthday to Me!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

awww I'm glad we got to see you on your birthday!! Glad I could open my eyes a smidge too :) ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...